Registration for Camp Fire New Mexico KIDS CARE child care program may be done:
At the Camp Fire USA main office at 1613 University NE, weekdays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Registration usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes. Please bring the following information: (Person registering the child must be parent or legal guardian)
- Parents’ names, work and contact information, social security numbers, and photo ID.
- Copy of legal guardianship papers if not parent
- Names, addresses, and home/work telephone numbers for at least three emergency contacts
- Name, address, and home/work telephone numbers for at least two other persons who can act in the parent’s place
- Specific health information on the child, including chronic conditions, allergies, medications, preferred hospital, doctors name and number.
- Payment in full for the annual registration fee and first week program fee (see Payment Policy)
For more information about registering, please call Camp Fire at 842-8787, or e-mail us at Programming@campfireabq.org.