Camp Fire New Mexico
Human Resources Manager
This is an exempt position responsible for recruiting, hiring and training child care staff, maintaining personnel records, all tasks associated with the personnel function.
Degree and 2+ years of experience is required. Excellent benefits & competitive salary
- Gain thorough knowledge of Camp Fire programs and overall operations.
- Keep abreast of current HR issues.
- Gain thorough knowledge of Camp Fire’s personnel record keeping system.
- Maintain proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and other office technology necessary to the efficient operation of the organization.
- Provide reference information on current or past employees in accordance with Camp Fire policy.
- Assist administrative staff and Executive Director in carrying out all appropriate tasks associated with the personnel function.
- Handle Worker’s Compensation claims, working with employee and health care provider.
- Maintain OSHA record keeping.
- All other duties as may be assigned