Camp Fire New Mexico
This is a non-exempt, school term position in a before and/or after school program working directly with the Team Leader and responsible for implementing the program’s curriculum, providing active games and providing a safe environment for the children.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, minimum
- At least 18 years of age
- Must pass criminal background checks
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding the safety, health and well-being of the children
- Effectively supervise a group of 12-15 school-age children
- Must have at least 6 months experience working with children in a professional setting
- Set-up and take down the music program and supplies daily
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Must have your own instrument
- Must be available Monday – Friday after school (2-5 pm)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Prepare for and facilitate the daily music curriculum
- Ensure all children are engaged in the music program
- Collaborate with the youth services manager on curriculum
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Complete staff sign-in sheet and time-sheet daily
- Report all injuries or unusual occurrences
- Provide a written report of all unusual occurrences or injuries
- All other duties as assigned
Position open until filled. Apply Here!